Sunday, February 4, 2018

Objects (#3)

I am finding this month’s theme a difficult one. It can’t be for a lack of source material: my long-ago dream of creating a living space of zen-like minimalism proved powerless against my love of objets. I really should have had an interior decorator at the ready to hit me with a keisaku at the slightest lapse into clutter.

5 comments:

  1. I am having trouble in that I am not far ahead enough to make me comfortable to stay on schedule. As in, I haven't even written today's. Or decided on something to write about. And I'm depressed, which makes it harder. And I have so many objects to get rid of. I think I need a full-time therapist. Good morning, everyone! Cheery Indigo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Indigo, I wish you lived closer. I would invite you over, sit you down amidst all my objets, and pour you a large glass of wine.

      I'm giving myself permission to make this a 365ish endeavour and skip a few days here and there.

      Delete
  2. That interior decorator would beat me into unconsciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I've started a year-long decluttering project. It's only February, and I'm already behind.

    ReplyDelete