Saturday, February 17, 2018

#15 (Objects)

I am disintegrating… literally. A few weeks ago on a Thursday night, I lost part of a tooth. Then I discovered that one of my big toenails has a deep crack across it just above the lunula. It’s hanging on by a thread. I'm fighting the aging process tooth and nail, but I'm running out of ammo.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it is (a wonderful last sentence), but I'm fixated on lunula. I never knew I had one. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping you have a full set of 20 lunulae, Susan.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Susan...except her math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL There's a reason why we have blonde jokes.

      Delete
  3. Loving your last line too. I'm at the stage I'm getting things forcibly removed. Not so much disintegrating as tearing it all down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In full agreement with the last line. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete