Again, feeling envious of other countries who didn't elect a poorly-raised toddler, and nausea that we did. (By the way, will any of you sponsor me as an immigrant, knowing that I bring no valuable skills with me?)
Whenever I look at those little eyes of his (I try to avoid looking at any part of him) I think pig!. And then I remember that I like pigs. Charlatan! would be better, but it has too many syllables.
What a fucking ape.
ReplyDeleteAnd Jacinda and Mali ... and much of the rest of the world.
ReplyDeleteAgain, feeling envious of other countries who didn't elect a poorly-raised toddler, and nausea that we did. (By the way, will any of you sponsor me as an immigrant, knowing that I bring no valuable skills with me?)
ReplyDeleteI am so embarrassed. And sorry. I agree.
ReplyDeleteAnd Kate.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I look at those little eyes of his (I try to avoid looking at any part of him) I think pig!. And then I remember that I like pigs. Charlatan! would be better, but it has too many syllables.
ReplyDeleteAnd my first sentence has too many periods.
Delete