Thursday, June 7, 2018

Whining (#5): Helen's pity party

I have lived such a small life. Is it too late to run away and join the circus? Perhaps I need to crash Puddles’ next pity party and ask him to give me some pointers on how to be a sad clown (and singing lessons). 


9 comments:

  1. But, but... Deb and I have always been SO JEALOUS of all the things you do! (Except for the yoga and mindfullness stuff. Deb wants nothing to do with that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's all superficial shit. Except for the yoga and mindfulness stuff :)

      Delete
  2. I will let you have your pity party, but I also have been envious of the things you do. (I was a little scared to get tix to see Puddles, although I have gone to a Postmodern Jukebox concert.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently added "Going to a Puddles concert" to my "to do before I die" list.

      Delete
  3. I distinctly remember a post about you up a tree hiding from a rhinoceros. That, my dear, is not a small life!

    But yes, I bemoan the things I haven't done too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you been reading Water for Elephants again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or . . . this popped into my Inbox yesterday. Maybe it was meant for you.

    The 2 AM Principle: Discover the Science of Adventure

    ReplyDelete