Saturday, June 2, 2018

Whining (#2)

I want to complain about this month’s word limit. Why isn’t it 0-1,000,000? I have a million things to whine about today and could have listed them all here, if only the word limit weren't so preposterously restrictive.

9 comments:

  1. I think you should write a million words and we can all whine about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just run all the words together and then you would be within the word limit. And we could also whine about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not counting words this month like I do other months. Because I want to just be able to spew this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I suggested no specific word count, of course. I just want catharsis and spewing! Helen, if you want to go on and on, I say you do it. Throw it in our whiny faces!

      Delete
  4. I'm not counting either - no more creating these in Word and then pasting them into blogger. Fuck that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, let's forget the word limit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though actually, I think I'm going to stick to it self-imposed, because you REALLY don't want to give me more than 100 words to whine with.

      Delete