My to do list overfloweth. Constantly. I guess that’s the nature of to do lists, but I find it anxiety provoking. And why is my to do list—currently at 23 items—so much longer than my to-do-before-I-die list (currently at 4 items… no, wait, I just added a fifth one: complete to do list)? I feel like my priorities are ass-backwards.
Sigh. I can relate. Writing a to-do list is on my to-do list.
ReplyDeleteAnd the lists are different length because to-do list items are small and trivial, and before-I-die- list items are major things. (And to accomplish the before-I-die-list items, you'll have to write a lot of to-do lists.)
So many lists. I live on lists. Mine today is crazy, and I did just post, which was on the list, but it wasn't on the list for me to take the time to catch up on all these posts, and I did it anyway, and now I have to get back to the gd list.
ReplyDeleteI love lists...
ReplyDeleteNo lists today. I'm just jumping off cliffs and seeing what happens. I expect a piano to fall on me half way down.
ReplyDeleteNothing I like better than a nice little list...
ReplyDeleteI write lists but make sure I throw them away. I have dozens of my mom's lists.
ReplyDelete