Preamble to Limerick for Judy
- Judy did a consumer DNA test and was really hoping to learn that she has Neanderthal ancestry.
- Judy wrote a book about body hair.
- Judy is wild about Louis.
- Judy and Louis have wild sex. (I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me telling you this. In fact, some of their sexcapades will be included in her next book.)
- Judy is an anglophone. Louis is a francophone.
There once roamed a Neanderthal named Judy,
Whose occipital bun conferred rank of patootie.
In body hair she revelled
And was often dishevelled
From rolls in the cave with Cro-Magnon Louis.
Clapping now!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteYass!
ReplyDeleteYou need to leave your brain to science.
ReplyDeleteThat Judy.
ReplyDeleteI discovered that I have a certain amount of Neanderthal ancestry. But I am not Judy.
ReplyDeleteYou are unceasingly clever. And I'm related to Dona on our Neanderthal side.
ReplyDelete