Friday, May 4, 2018

Food and drink (#3)

Whenever I’m planning a trip I research the local dining situation. The focus is seldom on fine dining: I tend to get excited about breakfast places, because I like eating lumberjack-size morning meals on days-away days*, even though my vacations seldom involve razing trees. So I was very happy to discover this Vermont diner.

*At my house, and particularly on work days, breakfast is a smoothie.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you seldom raze trees, at least when travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not terribly far from IB. Is she going to meet you for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. She's away this week.

      Delete
    2. I am still sad I missed you. And I will make a note of this diner.

      Delete
  3. I love doing that too (research the dining situation). And one thing I do love about North American dining is, well, the diner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link says "closed now." I hope they didn't go out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're still in business: just consumed a huge plate of eggs Florentine with hash browns while listening to the cook and two regulars/locals discussing a tractor sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maryland has diners.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete