Sunday, April 29, 2018

People (#16)

H and L have lived a peripatetic lifestyle since selling their house three years ago. They move between Mexico, France, Arizona, and Ontario, house-/petsitting with the occasional rental in exotic locales (currently, Oaxaca). I live voraciously vicariously through them. This morning, I sat in a tiled courtyard drenched in sun and bougainvillea, gorging on huevos rancheros.

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to steal voracious vicariousness. That last sentence makes me ache with longing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Mali, when I read Helen's post my first reaction was, I think of Mali that way sometimes.

      Delete
    2. That's simply because you don't know the number of times I sit at my computer in my dirty gym gear, wondering when I'll ever get my act together.

      Delete
  2. I am late to the table here, and everyone has taken all the good ideas...so, I concur with Indigo, Mali and Susan! Also, can I come along with you on your next vicarious vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking up huevos rancheros...

    ReplyDelete