Pants off to the crazy Canuck who invented Cereal Pants. Like Post-It notes, one wonders why it took someone so long to come up with an ingenious “solution without a problem” (quote from the scientist who accidentally discovered the adhesive that made Post-It notes possible). But do they go in the dishwasher, or the washing machine?
Hmmmm. Links do not work for me.
ReplyDeleteGreat last line! (Yeah, links don't work but I managed to find a Youtube of the cereal pants.)
ReplyDeleteThat's so weird, when I click on the link it works... is this the revocation of net neutrality at work?
ReplyDeleteThe Youtube link I found didn't really show them to full effect. Basically, they're sweat pants with an inflatable bowl in the crotch area.
http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2657245489/
ReplyDeleteEven this tells me it's not available in my location. Sigh.
DeleteI know I don't want anything that inflates my pants any further than they already are. But I like your "pants off" salute!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha. If only they came in sexy flannel.
ReplyDeleteYou crazy Canadians!
ReplyDelete