Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Secrets and Lies (#17)

I’ve been trying to devise a juicy lie to explain why my blogging performance rates an F- this month*. The truth is, I’ve indulged in a 27-day bout of serial sexual conquests that have also mostly rated an F-**, but I can’t go into any details because I’ve hit the 56-word limit. Sorry Susan.
* Today is March 27, and this is post #17.
** Except for that A++ 12-hour erotic marathon with Mr. 12" Johnson.

8 comments:

  1. I feel like this warrants a podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope it's a secret disguised as a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what everyone above already said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this were a Facebook post I would simply like it because I wouldn't know what to say that has not already been said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no, not 12"! Ever hear the phrase "too much of a good thing"?

    ReplyDelete