Monday, March 5, 2018

Secrets and Lies (#1)

I hate ice cream. I know this doesn’t qualify as an earth-shattering confession, but judging by the reaction it elicits, I may as well have confessed to being a porn star, or an alien with sensitive teeth dispatched from Planet SOWIELSDIOASDNOU3091393-1 to study earth’s inhabitants and to select probe-worthy specimens for further study.  

6 comments:

  1. Who knew aliens could have sensitive teeth? Now that you've got me thinking about it, I suppose they could have sensitive anything. Yes, disliking ice cream does seem rather indecent. Similar to my potato allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it possible I never knew this about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ice cream, but I have no judgment about those who hate ice cream. I mean, I hate certain foods too. We can't really help it, can we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just very very sorry for you. (I had a lovely boysenberry ice cream this afternoon at the beach under a pohutukawa tree.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can take ice cream or leave it.

    ReplyDelete