In desperation, I went to this poem generator and asked for a quickie. I specified a sad tone, that the poem be about a female, and that she owns a chainsaw, which is dainty and fancy. Here's the result:
Whose chainsaw is that? I think I know.
Its owner is quite sad though.
It really is a tale of woe,
I watch her frown. I cry hello.
She gives her chainsaw a shake,
And sobs until the tears make.
The only other sound's the break,
Of distant waves and birds awake.
The chainsaw is dainty, fancy and deep,
But she has promises to keep,
Until then she shall not sleep.
She lies in bed with ducts that weep.
She rises from her bitter bed,
With thoughts of sadness in her head,
She idolises being dead.
Facing the day with never ending dread.
That's actually pretty damned good. Though you've outed the poetry generator page, which I was going to mention in my last post this month. Though - so far - I haven't used it, it was to be a resort.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, I have to say thank you for the chainsaw reference.
DeleteI am particularly fond of the line, "She lies in bed with ducts that weep."
DeleteOh, this is great. I totally HOPE to do this before the month is out.
ReplyDeleteNo one references a chainsaw better than you.
ReplyDeleteNow I know where my last eight poems are coming from.
ReplyDeleteI'm not waiting for my last post; I'm heading over there right now.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I headed over there, tried two poems, and headed back. It was an amusing experience. Here's an example of what I mean: "Let me compare you to a stalwart crust?" LOL
ReplyDeleteToo funny... I'm glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read your comment, stalwart, crusty Susan.
DeleteYou and your dainty chaisaws
ReplyDelete