Assuming you do come back, let's get together after work for a coffee. I'm just around the corner for the next 3.5 months. Have a wonderful trip!
Thanks, and yes, let's do that... although I may order a bottle of wine instead. Lots of stress at work with all the personnel changes.
Oh, I could see the attraction in staying. Though 55 are a few too many cats for me, much as I love them.
This could totally be your gig. (and ok, I'm a bit envious of your Greece trip.)
OK, I will visit if you don't return.
Nice!
Assuming you do come back, let's get together after work for a coffee. I'm just around the corner for the next 3.5 months. Have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteThanks, and yes, let's do that... although I may order a bottle of wine instead. Lots of stress at work with all the personnel changes.
ReplyDeleteOh, I could see the attraction in staying. Though 55 are a few too many cats for me, much as I love them.
ReplyDeleteThis could totally be your gig. (and ok, I'm a bit envious of your Greece trip.)
ReplyDeleteOK, I will visit if you don't return.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDelete