Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Forms (#1)

To whoever plans to write a eulogy for me: please work in kerfuffle somehow*. 

* I'm hoping that random thought snippets constitute a literary form. 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm also adding "random thought snippets" to my list. Thank you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you, they are probably mandatory! (And I sense that now we will be seeing eulogies containing kerfluffle like we saw stories containing chainsaws!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading these in reverse order, I see you went ahead and wrote your own eulogy on day 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the word kerfuffle would be beautiful on a tombstone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been watching Judge Judy? That's the only time I hear kerfuffle. I always call her Miss Judy because that was a children's show my kids watched when they were little. I hope I never find myself on her show. Either one.

    ReplyDelete