Saturday, March 17, 2018

Secrets and Lies (#17)

I’ve become addicted to true crime podcasts and many a night find myself listening to tales of gruesome murders*. I wonder: is there an audience for true epidemiology podcasts? They would also involve a perpetrator—often a mass/serial killer—an investigation, and the need to prove that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.


*This isn’t helping my already poor sleep, and I’m starting to think that I need to stash a large knife under my pillow.

5 comments:

  1. I love this post. I wonder why. Let's start our own podcast. Something murdery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would listen to it if you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure a large knife under your pillow will not help in the sleep department...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be up for the true epidemiology podcast, depending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A member of my book group is an epidemiologist. Maybe she could be a guest.

    ReplyDelete