I used to have dreams, but they have all been disappeared and replaced by “to do” lists… although maybe the items on my “to do before I die” list constitute dreams of a sort? Too bad that list also disappeared when my laptop was stolen while I was away. (Also taken: Festus’ ashes*, and a device for removing body hair**.)
* Later recovered in the park behind my house. I guess they realized it wasn’t cocaine.
** Someone asked if the police were putting up “Wanted” posters with a photo of clean-shaven legs.
Nooo! You were robbed while in Greece? STFU!
ReplyDeleteThat truly sucks. But I want to hear more about this "device".
ReplyDeleteOh, GAWD. So sorry this happened.
ReplyDeleteFTS, man. Glad you're home safely though.
ReplyDeleteOh no Helen. I'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteI agree about the to-do before I die lists possibly being life-dreams.
Being robbed is so awful! I hope Greece was wonderful though.
ReplyDelete