Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#10

In high school we had to read a short story called the “The Most Dangerous Game.” It’s about someone who falls off a boat and swims to an island owned by a man who hunts and kills the unfortunate people who somehow end up there. While reading the story I remember feeling a terror similar to what I imagine someone would actually experience in that situation. I felt the same way now. 

[Author’s note: Writing this on the fly may not be the best strategy. I just realized that the person in the attic shouldn’t know who David is either, so I added something to #7. There may be more of these notes in future.]

5 comments:

  1. I don't recall any rule saying you can't double-back and modify previous entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may all end up doing some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a sitting duck. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about "The Most Dangerous Game" more often than is warranted. Like at least a few times a month.

    ReplyDelete